Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Playlist for December 7, 2010

Boomtown Rats
Up All Night
The Smiths
Sweet And Tender Hooligan
A Silent Film
You Will Leave A Mark
Otis Redding
I Want To Thank You
Lou Rawls
I'd Rather Drink Muddy Water
Dar Williams
What Do You Hear In These Sounds
The Jezabels
Mace Spray
The Lightning Seeds
A Cool Place
Lucinda Williams
Lake Charles
The Smiths
Accept Yourself
Fun.
Light A Roman Candle With Me
Tom Jones
Thunderball
Elvis Costello
Dr. Watson, I Presume
R.E.M.
Moral Kiosk
UB40
Where Did I Go Wrong
The High Dials*
I'm Over You (I Hope It's True)
10,000 Maniacs
Campfire Song
Sleepercar
Wasting My Time
Imaginary Cities*
Hummingbird
The Smiths
Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others
Husky Rescue
Man Of Stone
Billy Bragg
Accident Waiting To Happen
David Gray
Faster, Sooner, Now
The Sleep-Ins
Tonya, Extraplanetary Spaceship Girl
Garbage
As Heaven Is Wide
The Cliks*
Cry Me A River
Dave Gahan
Kingdom
Mary's Danish
Killjoy
The Smiths
Rubber Ring
My My My
Be My Bianca
Eurythmics
How Long?
Wendy MaHarry
Happy Holidays
Soft Circle
Nerve Of People
Audio Bullys
Twist Me Up
Röyksopp
Tricky Two
Nitzer Ebb
Promises
The Smiths
Work Is A Four-Letter Word
Turin Brakes
Apocolips
Judybats
The Wanted Man
The High Violets
The Orchard
New Order
Guilt Is A Useless Emotion (Mac Quayle Vocal Mix)
The Smiths
Ask
The Smiths
This Charming Man
Supreme Beings Of Leisure
Good
Jonquil
Fighting Smiles
Second Sky
Under The Line
Carmen McRae
How Long Has This Been Going On (MJ Cole Remix)
Laura Fernandez*
Mi Amor
DJ Cam
Un Été A Paris
Phil Hawkins
Encendido
Jazzanova
No Use (Beanfield Mix)
Peripheral Vision*
Go To Bed


* Canadian artist

1 comment: