Saturday, December 18, 2010

Up All Night's Top 10 Albums of 2010

OK, so I wasn't exactly "on the air" all year, but I've certainly had the privilege of featuring some wonderful new music on the show since August.  I've compiled a list of personal faves from 2010 and featured many of them prominently as part of my funding drive show during the fall. I'm proud to report that all but three of these acts are CANADIAN!!!

Click on the band name to learn more about the artists and their great music! Drum roll please...


Top 10:


Honorable Mention:



And check out the other "best of" lists from CJSW's fine programmers here. Thanks again for listening, and don't forget to tune in on December 21 for our first annual holiday music show. It's BYOE (eggnog) and sure to be tons of Yuletide fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment